My kinsta reviews with advantages and disadvantages of 9 with the use of the Google Cloud Platform of Kinsta WordPress hosting
Are you launching your first WordPress website and need to find a premium managed WordPress hosting? Or, do you have an established website and are you thinking about making a change in a company like Kinsta reviews. Is it faster, safer and full of features?
Whatever the case, know that there are WordPress hosts out there competing for the business of all web-site owners, including yours.
One of the best premium WordPress The hosting there is right now is Kinsta reviews. It is a game changer when it comes to high performance speed and managed security WordPress hosting . This Kinsta review will told you everything you need to know about this revolutionary WordPress Hosting Solution.
KINSTA REVIEW 2020 – SUMMARY
|Price||★ ★ ★ ★|
|Characteristics||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
|speed||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
|Security||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
|Support||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
So is Kinsta good? Kinsta review it is a premium managed WordPress hosting service that uses Google’s cloud platform (that’s what drive Google) to host your WordPress site. The performance of Kinsta hosting is impressive, as are its excellent features, such as daily backups, organization and cloning of websites, the global content delivery network of KeyCDN. Kinsta nails the 3S of the hosting; speed, security and support.
KINSTA REVIEW – ADVANTAGE
- 30 day money back guarantees
- Developed by Google Cloud Platform technology (the same technology that uses Google)
- Fast and secure server stacks (PHP7, HTTP / 2, NGINX, MariaDB)
- Free backups daily and server-side caching (no need for separate caching add-ons)
- Free SSL and CDN (KeyCDN integration)
- WordPress security focused (DDoS detection, hardware firewalls and more)
- Unlimited free website migration from WP Engine, Flywheel, Pantheon, Cloudways and DreamHost
KINSTA REVIEW – DISADVANTAGES
- Cloud hosting, so no email
- No telephone support (24/7 support via intercom)
I will take a closer looks at Kinsta – a WordPress managed hosting provider award that is a very popular choice among WordPress site owners (PS the results of my speed test It is a key reason why people ❤️ Kinsta hosting).
In this Kinsta reviews, I will see the most important features of Kinsta, do my own speed tests and take it through the pros and cons, to help you decide before you sign up with them for your WordPress website.
Just give me 10 minutes of your own time and I will give you all the informations and data you should know.
Click on this link and you can be host your WordPress web-site for only $ 30 per months . Pay annually & you get 2 months free! kinsta review
Right now they offers unlimited free WP Engine, Flywheel, Pantheon, Cloudways and DreamHost migrations
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS KINSTA REVIEW
1. The pros
kinsta review They have a nice huge lists of professionals , particularly when it comes to the three S of web hosting; Speed, security and support. .
2. The cons
But they are not perfect, there are some. cons , here you can find out what.
3. Plans and prices
kinsta review it is a fully managed WordPress hosting with Google Cloud Platform technologies. Here I will go through their plans and prices And what’s comes included with the different plans.
4. Is Kinsta good?
Finally, in the last section, I will be summarize things and let’s you know if Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting I recommend .
Well, I mentioned earlier that WordPress site owners love kinsta review …
This is what some users say about them in WordPress Hospedar , a closed Facebook Group with more than 9,000 members exclusively dedicated to WordPress hosting.
KINSTA REVIEW – PROS
Established in 2013, Kinsta was created with the hope of becoming the best WordPress hosting platform in the world.
As a results, they built a team formed by expert WordPress developers who have done their jobs focusing on speed, security and stability when it comes to web-hosting.
But are they really the bests in the world?
We will see.
1. DEVELOPED BY GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORM (GCP)
Kinsta works with the Google cloud platform technology. Here is his own words about why they are decided to use only GCP:
Why did Kinsta decided to use the Google cloud platform exclusively and not offers, for example, AWS and Azure infrastructures as well?A couple of years ago we are decided to get away from Linode . At this time, Google Cloud Platform was still in its infancy, but we loved the direction they were going. From pricing to performance, they ticked all the boxes when evaluating cloud providers (including AWS and Azure).
Google was doing really interesting things, such as live virtual machine migration. Plus, Google is a brand that customers can trust. . We saw it as an excellent way to reinforce the value of our services. At that time, did we make a leap of faith? In some ways, yes, because we were the first managed WordPress host to use GCP exclusively .
But now, years later, all of our competitors are moving to Google Cloud Platform. So we know that we make the right decision. Now we have the advantage as our team knows Google’s infrastructure better than anyone .
The main reason we did not want to offer multiple suppliers is that it results in inferior supports in all areas. We are wanted our team to focus on a platform & make it the best possible experience for customers.
Brian Jackson – Marketing Director at Kinsta
Kinsta use virtual machines in one of the multiple data centers of Google Cloud Platform technology. Kinsta review And yes, that means that your website is hosted on the same hardware that people use on Google.
Each virtual machine (VM) has 96 CPUs and hundreds of gigabytes of RAM working for you and your website data. These resources are accessed as necessary, which means that scaling your business is not only easy to do, but does not even affect the speed and performance of your website.
Everything’s is interconnected using Google Cloud Platform Main Level , so no matter where your website’s visitors are in the world, your website data is delivered at lightning speed . Kinsta review It is importants to know this because other web hosting providers that use Google Cloud Platform opt for the less expensive “standard level”, that means slower data delivery.
Using Google Cloud Platform technology is also beneficial because:
- It offer the largest networking in the world ( The 9,000km transpacific cable is the largest capacity submarine cables there is. )
- You can be bet that data centers are more than safe ( Remember, Google is confident about on it. kinsta review )
- It offers more affordable price with its minute level increases, that means you really only pays for what you use, and nothing else
- Google also offers live machine transfers so that, at any time you need to repair, patch and software updates, the process is as simple as possible.
Kinsta review Google Cloud Platform give hosting clients the assurance that their site data is secure and offered as quickly as possible.
2. SERIOUS SITE SPEED
Ensuring maximum speeds levels is another of its main objectives.
For starters, Kinsta review they offer 22 different data centers located around the world – United States, Asia-Pacific, Europe and South America – and you can choose a separate one for each of your WordPress websites if you want.
They then offer Amazon Route 53 Premium DNS for all customers . In other words, they also offer reduced latency and geolocation routing to help stability, speed and performance online at all time.
Do you needs some more? Kinsta also let’s you to know your WordPress The PHP 7 stack, Nginx, HTTP / 2 and Maria DB help your website load faster than ever.
And you do not even have to do anything.
SO … HOW FAST IS KINSTA?
An important parts of this Kinsta review is to test its performance by comparing this website (hosted on SiteGround) and an exact copy of it (but hosted on Kinsta).
- First, I will test the performance of this website on my current host (SiteGround).
- Then, I will try exactly the same website (a cloned copy) on kinsta reviews.
By doing this test, you:
- Know how fast a website hosted on Kinsta hosting really loads
- Get helps deciding if you should consider moving to them
This is how my friend home page (on this site – hosted on SiteGround ) performs in Pingdom kinsta reviews :
It loads in 1.24 seconds . Actually, that’s really fast compared to many other hosts, because SiteGround is not a rocket in any way.
The question is, can Kinsta overcome this speed? Let’s find out kinsta reviews …
The same homepage on Kinsta (I cloned my entire site and hosted it on Kinsta hosting) loads in 0.544 seconds .
That is really awesome! My homepage in Kinsta loads almost 0.7 seconds faster than in SiteGround .
Now that is awesome! (Personal note: consider moving this site to Kinsta hosting)
What’s up GTmetrix , another reliable website performance and speed tool?
This is how the main page (this site – hosted on Siteground ) performs on GTmetrix :
It loads in 2.2 seconds . Again, this is really fast compared to many other hosts. And what about Kinsta? That kinsta reviews
The same homepage on Kinsta (I cloned my entire site and hosted it on Kinsta hosting) loads in 1.5 seconds .
Again, that is a speed improvement of about half a second ! Kinsta also offers better performance in terms of smaller page size and fewer requests.
So what to do with all this?
Overall, I think it is quite safe to say that if you decide to host your WordPress site on Kinsta hosting, then it will load fast. And so it should be, because you are paying for premium performance and service!
3. AWESOME SITE SECURITY
In additions to the fact that Google Cloud Platform is blocked at all time, you should know that the security of your website is taken very seriously by implementing various tools and policies to protect the data of the website it hosts:
- Live website monitoring every minute
- DDoS attack detection once it happened
- Proactive preventions of malicious code entering the network.
- Daily backups of your site kinsta reviews
- Built-in hardware firewall
- 2-factor authentication to protect your account login
- IP baned after 6 failed login attempts
- Hacking guarantees ( with a free solution if something comes in )
- Free Let’s Encrypt certificate with one-click installation
- Lower automatically WordPress security patches applied
If somethings happens to your web-site, and you need to restore it using a backup, you can access the restore option in your MyKinsta panel kinsta reviews.
Kinsta reviews As you can see, they are leave very little when it comes to protecting your web-site and your files. And although you can be still choose to install additional security measures on your WordPress Once the website starts, you can always be calm because Kinsta is also helping you.
4. EASY TO USE DASHBOARD
People generally do not like it when hosting providers move away from typical cPanel or Plesk panels to manage their hosted web-sites.
But if you are the one of those people, you can change your mind after viewing the MyKinsta DashBoard .
This panel isn’t only intuitive to use, but it has everything you need to manage your websites, your accounting information and much more. MyKinsta Dashboard comes with:
- Access to the 24/7 supports team through Intercom (In both English and Spanish, with more languages coming soon! kinsta reviews )
- Easily add new WordPress sites
- The ability to initiated migrations, check for add-on updates, make a backup daily and even clear the cache
- Easy navigation between staging environments and live websites.
- Kinsta reviews Full Domain Name Management (DNS)
- WordPress plugins monitoring, IP denial, CDN data and user records
- Tool likes: Kinsta cache add-on, SSL certificates, New Relic monitoring and PHP Engine switches
And to top it all, the MyKinsta control panel is totally design sensitive, so you can access it from any mobile device without losing your rhythm.
In the ending, we would be surprised if he rejected this proprietary panel likes so many others in the past.
Because in all honesty, it is super easy to use, it has everything you need to access in one place and it looks great.
5. TOP SUPPORT
If you’re like me, the goal is never, never, to have to talk to contact your web server support team.
But … we all know that sh & # happens.
Kinsta will told you that its support team consists only of the best.
So what’s does this mean exactly to you?
It means that there will be never be a time when a support member has to go through the line of specialists in search of someone who knows the answer.
Kinsta reviews Instead, the entire supports team is made up of highly qualified personnels. Kinsta reviews of WordPress Linux developer & engineers, who frankly, know what’s they are doing .
In addition, they have a ticket responses time of less than 5 minutes and will contact you at the moment they notice something is wrong.
You can be access live chats on the MyKinsta 24/7 panel using Intercom, an advanced chat feature that allows you to navigate your control panel without being linked to a specific windows.
Kinsta reviews if you wishes, you can always send a supports ticket to solve your problem.
Are you curious to know why they do not offer live phone support? Well, they have a good reason:
- Ticket systems immediately inform you who you are and what plan you have
- Messaging systems allow you to screenshots, links, videos and code snippets to better locate problems
- Automatic links to the knowledge based can occur during a chat
- All tickets and supports chats are saved in case you or the support team need it in the future.
Kinsta reviews wants to focus all it’s efforts on online supports. And, since they are claim to be able to contacts you almost instantly & want to make sure there are no extra distractions, it makes sense not to have live telephone support.
6. FRIENDLY DEVELOPER
Yes, you may guessed it.
In additions to being very easy to use for those just starting with a web server, Kinsta also strives for WordPress developers who are looking for a reliable hosting providers.
In fact, because many of the peoples in Kinsta are WordPress developers themselve. It only made senses to make sure they are offered advanced features in their web hosting plans for those with as much experienced as them.
This is what you can be expect when you choose Kinsta hosting for your hosting needs as a web developer:
- No blocking in a single WordPress configuration for more flexibility in installations
- SSH & GIT access in all Business 1 & higher plans
- WP-CLI preinstalled (command line interface for WordPress)
- Kinsta reviews Ability to run differents version of PHP between sites and test environments.
- Automatic backups is restored at prep sites
- Support for complex reverse proxies configurations.
In additional, developers have to access to premium add-ons such as Elasticsearch, Cloudflare Railgun and Redis.
You can be expect more, as they continually display new amazing features:
With so many new features available to Kinsta hosting users, such as hourly backups, downloadable one-click backups, multi-user access and permission system, what is next for Kinsta launch?Here is a brief list of some of the things we have on the way for Q4:
Tighter integrations with our MyKinsta panel and our CDN partner.
Additional options to make changing / enabling HTTPS on sites even easier.
New locations of Google data centers (Hong Kong, Zürich).
Make PHP 7.3 available once it is launched.
Improvements in our billing system to facilitate the administration of your account, as well as better handling of additional currencies for international clients.
Switching from a development domain to a live domains will be easier than ever.
Behind the scenes, improvements in our support system that will help our engineers to be faster than ever when they assist a customer.
Improvements to our DNS editor user interface.
Brian Jackson – Marketing Director at Kinsta
7 KINSTA IS OPTIMIZED FOR WORDPRESS
Kinsta reviews it’s aims to optimize your WordPress website beyond what other WordPress hosts do. They want their website to be processed correctly, load quickly and that their users have the most fluid experience possible.
Check out what they do to make this happen:
- Cache at server level. Enjoy caching the entire page at the server level so that data is delivered instantly to site visitors. Combine this with the exclusive Kinsta caching solution and clear your cache on your own terms.
- ECommerce functionality. They understand that e-commerce sites require many resources and use a large amount of data to run. That is why they have worked hard to balance performance and functionality so that customers get what they need, and so do you.
- Monitoring of the new relic. Each site hosted on Kinsta includes uptime checks of 288 per day thanks to the New Relic performance monitoring tool. This gives the support team time to react and inform them every time something suspicious is detected. It also helps identify the exact times when things went wrong, so support can solve problems immediately.
If you have a WordPress website and host your site with them, you can bet that things will be optimized to work with your specific content management system kinsta reviews .
8. UNLIMITED FREE SITE MIGRATIONS
For a limited time, Kinsta hosting offers unlimited free migrations to new customers. for all Clouds , WP Engine , Flyer, Pantheon, and DreamHost Customers who want to move to Kinsta.
The good things about this offer is that it doesn’t matter if you have one WordPress site or fifty , because the expert Kinsta migration team is there to help you migrate your WordPress site or sites to them.
How to take advantage of your free site migration offer:
- Sign up to receive accommodation with Kinsta . Free migrations are available for all of Kinsta hosting plans, from Starter to Enterprise, regardless of how many sites you have.
- After you have registered to contact your support team and they will work with you to gather the information necessary to start the site migration process.
9. FREE DEMO OF MYKINSTA
This MyKinsta Demo is a 100% free account is available to anyone interested in trying the custom user and control panel.
Visit kinsta.com/mykinsta and sign up to create your free demo account.
With the MyKinsta demo you can test features like:
- WordPress site creation
- SSL management.
- Performance monitoring.
- Preparation area with one click.
- Search for and replace.
- PHP version change.
- CDN integration.
- Management of website backups.
KINSTA REVIEW – CONS
If you have comes this far, you are probably thinking that Kinsta could hosting be the best in the world. Well, it’s may still be, but you should be know that there are some important inconveniences that can make you changes your mind.
1. THERE ARE NO DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATIONS
Currently, they do not offers domain name registrations as many other popular web hosting providers do.
This mean that you not only have to register your domain name with a third-party companies and point it out to them ( which can be complicated for novice website owners ), you also do not benefit from the “free domain name registrations” that Many web hosting providers offer their clients during the first year only.
2. WITHOUT EMAIL HOSTING
It is always convenient for your hosting provider to host your email accounts as well. In this way you can create emails using your domain ( which is professional and great for the brand. ), As well as send / receive emails and manage your accounts from your hosting account.
Unfortunately they don’t offer email hosting either. And while some people claim that web hosting your email on the same server as your web-site is a problem ( after all, if your server is deactivated, so does your email, and then you have no way of contacting anyone, including their customers ), some people prefer to handle everything from one place.
G suite (formerly Google Apps) from $ 5 per month per email address, and Rackspace Since $ 2 per month per email address, these are two good email hosting alternatives.
3. WORDPRESS PLUGIN RESTRICTIONS
Kinsta review that As Kinsta strives to provide its clients with exceptional hosting services, they restrict the use of some add-ons because they will conflict with their service.
Some of the popular add-on that you cannot use as a client include:
- Login and words wall
- WP Fastests Cache and Cache Enabler ( WP Rocket version 3.0 and higher is supported)
- All non-incremental backup plugins like WP DB Backup, All-in One WP migration, Backup Buddy, BackWPup and Updrafts
- Kinsta reviews EWWW Images Optimizer ( unless you use the EWWW Image Optimizer Cloud version )
- Performance plugins like Better WordPress Minify, WP-Optimize and P3 Profiler
- And some other miscellaneous plugins
Competitors likes Liquid Web allows all kinds of add-ons. Although this should’t be a real problem, since Kinsta covers the functionality provided by these add-ons, some people prefer to have extra control over things like backups, site security and image optimization.
KINSTA WORDPRESS PLANS
Kinsta reviews they offers fully managed WordPress hosting for anyone who has a WordPress website.
Plans range from $ 30 / months to $ 900 / month , scale in size and features as the monthly price increases.
To give an idea of how to each plan is scaled, we will take a look at the first three available hosting plans:
- Starter: This plan including one WordPress install, 20K monthly visitors, 3GB of SSD storage, 50GB CDN, daily backups, 24/7 support, a prep area, free SSL certificates and a caching add-on for $ 30 / month .
- Pro: This plan includes two WordPress installations, 40K monthly visits, 6GB SSD storage, 100GB CDN, free site migration 1, multi-site support, daily backups, 24/7 support, a preparation area, free SSL certificates, cloning of the site and a cache complement for $ 60 / month .
- Business 1. This plan including 3 WordPress installations, 100K monthly visitors, 10GB SSD storage drive, 200GB CDN, free site migration 1, multi-site support, daily backups, 24/7 support, a preparation area, free SSL certificates available, cloning of websites, SSH access and a caching add-on for $ 100 / month .
- Business 2. This plan including 10 WordPress installations, 250K monthly visitors, 20GB SSD storage, 300GB CDN, free site migration 1, multi-site support, daily backups, 24/7 support, a preparation area, free SSL certificates, cloning of websites, SSH access and a caching add-on for $ 100 / month .
- Their other plans are: Business 3 ($ 300 / month), Business 4 ($ 400 / month), Company 1 ($ 600 / month) and Company 2 ($ 900 / month).
All plans, regardless of which one you may choose, allow you to choose one of the 17 data centers in Google Cloud Platform and receive expert support, a highly secure networks with daily monitoring and security measures, and high-speed features designed to deliver content from the site immediately.
If you decide to pays early, you get two months free ! In additional, all plans (except the initial plan) come with a free white glove website migration . But if you’r currently with WP Engine & want to move to Kinsta hosting, they will move your site for free (even in the initial plan).
Remember that you charge excesses If your website runs on assigned monthly visits and gigabytes CDN:
Finally, it’s good to know that Kinsta hosting also offers WooCommerce web Hosting . This is great for those with WordPress websites that run online stores using the popular WooCommerce platform.
FREQUENTLY ASKS QUESTIONS
What is Kinsta? Kinsta reviews it is a premium managed WordPress hosting company. It’s technology stack works with Google Cloud, the largest, fastest & most preferred cloud network in the world. Kinsta was established in 2013 by Mark Gavalda, who is the currently CEO of the company. They work with companie such as Intuit, TripAdvisor, ASOS, Drift and FreshBook.
What kinds of hosting plans are available with Kinsta? They are only provide managed WordPress hosting, with support for WooCommerce and also Enterprise.
What type of control panel is used? The Kinsta hosting custom controls panel, MyKinsta, has all the features of cPanel and Plesk, and more. Learn more about the MyKinsta site management tools.
Will I receive an SSL certificate? Yes, all customers received free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates for their websites. All plans comes with free SSL integration with single click.
Can I host an email accounts? No, Kinsta does’t host email accounts for its customers.
Does Kinsta offer domain names registrations? No, you must be secure a domain name with a third-party companies and connect it to Kinsta when you sign up for one of your hosting plan.
Does Kinsta hosting offer a web-site creator? No, they do’t have a built-in website builder. That said, since you’r a WordPress host, any website creator, such as Elementor, Divi , Beaver Builder or Visual Composer will work with your websites.
What kind of customer services can I expect with Kinsta? With Kinsta, you can access live chatting support through your MyKinsta 24/7 dashboard. You can also send a ticket requests, which is usually answered within 5 minutes of delivery by a specialist WordPress team designed to provide you The best WordPress quality and Kinsta hosting supports.
Do you are offer a guarantee of uptime and a refund for downtime? Your 99.9% uptimes guarantee is backed by a service level agreement (SLA) that will be guarantee a credit of 5% of your total bill if you do’t guarantee a 24-hour schedule, the availability of service seven days a week They also have a 30-minute emergency response for the first time.
What is your money back guarantees? If you canceled your accommodation account during the first 30 days of services, they will issue a full refunds.
What payment method do you offer? They accept all major credit card; Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express (No PayPal)
DO I RECOMMEND KINSTA?
Kinsta hosting is an exceptional managed WordPress hosting solutions that has everything you need to run a fast and secure WordPress website.
In his own words:
What differentiates Kinsta hosting from the competition when it comes to the three S hosting, speed, security and support?Although other providers are starting to use Google Cloud Platform , we still consider this an advantage for Kinsta hosting. Why? Because we can implement the new data centers immediately when they are available. Now we have 17 data centers and counting.
We also include the Google network premium level (not the standard level) in all plans. If a provider does not mention which network it uses, it is very likely that it is trying to save money with the slowest option. The premium level network guarantees ultra-fast latency for all our customers.
Kinsta uses isolated Linux container technologies, which means every WordPress site is completely isolated. This guarantees performance and safety by design. No resources are shared and each site has its own PHP, Nginx, MySQL, MariaDB , etc. This also allows automatic scaling for sudden increases in traffic, since the CPU and memory are automatically allocated by our virtual machines as needed.
We partner with KeyCDN , one of the fastest HTTP / 2 CDN providers in the industry to drive customer assets (media, JS, CSS) worldwide. While Cloudflare is excellent, and many of our customers use it, it is not a real CDN but a proxy + WAF service (it works similarly). Because of this, Cloudflare come with some overhead (extra TTFB) due to the fact that it is between the site and the host. For our customers, we wanted the fastest latency and free network speeds of anything in between.
We support two-factor authentication, GeoIP Blocking automatically prohibit the repetition of IPs (above a certain threshold), and impose secure passwords on all new installations. We even have an IP Denial Tool in our control panel, which allows our clients to block IPs manually if necessary. We have hardware firewalls, active & passive security, and other advanced features to prevent access to data. And for all Kinsta hosting customers, we offer free hacking arrangements if in the possibility that your site is compromised.
We’r the fastest managed WordPress host to get the latest versions of PHP when they are available. This is not only necessary for security reasons, but also for performance. We have a CEO (developers by trade) who is obsessed with performance, so making sure we run the latest software is something that our team takes very seriously.
Kinsta admits a little different from the rest, and it really is what distinguishes us. We offer 24 × 7 support via Intercom . But we don’t have different levels of support representatives. All members of our support team are highly qualified Linux engineers and WordPress developers. This ensures that our customers are not rejected and their problem is quickly resolved.
Our The average response time of the ticket is less than five minutes. , generally less than two. We also monitor the uptime at all customer sites 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and take pride in being proactive. If a site falls for any reason, whether related to the server or even the add-on, we will contact you immediately. Many times, even before knowing something is wrong.
Brian Jackson – Marketing Director at Kinsta
And to top it off, with fast customer supports, an easy-to-use control panel and developer-friendly tools, the established WordPress web-site owner has a lot to gain from using Kinsta hosting.
In fact, someone looking for this features may believe Kinsta is the best Google WordPress cloud hosting solutions in the world.
That said, this type of web hosting can be a bit advanced for beginner web-site owners. And at an initial prices of $ 30 / month For the most basic web hosting services, those with a tight budget may not want all the money for their money, no matter how good it seems.
Therefore, if you’r in the market for a completed WordPress hosting management & are thinking of upgrading to another hosting providers, check out Kinsta hosting and see what you like. You never knows, features, speed, security and customer supports may be just what you are looking for.
Click on this link and host your site with Kinsta hosting for just $ 30 per month . Pays annually and you get 2 months free!